For information, https://www.parmawelcome.it/en/
Below some recommended structures
Ibis Styles Parma Toscanini
Viale Toscanini 4, 43121 Parma Italy
Tel.: +39 0521 289141
How to reach Parma?
Parma railway station, near the historic center of the city, offers connections to the main Italian cities and the best European capitals. Almost all trains on the Milan-Bologna line stop, at least once an hour.
Fast train lines Milano Centrale-Bologna “FrecciaRossa” is connected to MPX (Milano Malpensa Airport) by Malpensa Express Train.
All tickets of train can be find on
Apps for phone- ePayment https://www.trenitalia.com/en/purchase/mobile_ticketing.html
The second airport of Milano (Linate) is connected by underground station (M4) to Dateo station that has a suburban train system to main train station hub.
In case of need, there is also a bookable shuttle service that connects Parma with the Mediopadana high-speed railway station in Reggio Emilia.
Airport with Train Connection
Due to fast train connection with Milano, we suggest the following combination:
- Milano Airport – Malpensa
- Malpensa Express Train (both terminal are connected) select one with direction Milano Centrale (57 minutes – price per ticket is 13 Eur) https://www.malpensaexpress.it/
- FrecciaRossa with direction Bologna. This train stop in Parma. ( 47 minutes – price per ticket 31 Eur)
There are various ways to reach Parma by car:
- using the motorways that connect it to other cities in the region: A1 Milan-Bologna (Parma exit) and the A15 Parma-La Spezia (Parma Ovest exit);
- using the main roads that connect it to nearby cities, villages and hamlets in the province, such as: Via Emilia, Via Mantova, Via La Spezia and Via Cremones, Via Colorno, Via Langhirano, or Via Traversetolo;
- using the ring road, which, describing an ideal ring for the city, offers a shortcut from Parma to the main roads, motorway entrances and exits.
Parma has bus connections to numerous Italian and European cities provided by the Beltatour, Sena and Eurolines companies. On the italybus.it website it is possible to search by entering departure and destination points: the system then shows the times, the frequency and the company providing the service, with useful contacts to request further information or to make a reservation.